Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Welcome!


Hey there, I'm Bill and this is my new blog. As you can read in my profile, I'm just a regular guy who's into mostly manly junk like woodworking, cars, tools, and gadgets. This blog, I am writing about things which really optimize my time and allow me to spend more time with my kids.

I'm a single dad with 2 boys. It's not always easy but it is always rewarding. I am their counselor, their coach, trainer, their homework helper... A single dad really has so many roles, and all of these roles take time.



Making meals has always been something I've struggled with... I am simply not that domesticated or handy in the kitchen. After years of struggling to make good meals for my boys with the nutrition they need to be good in school and sports, I have discovered a few things which really help in that area, and I hope to show them to you, my reader...

It doesn't matter if you're a guy or a woman, you will find something in this blog that saves you time and makes your life a little better. That's my goal, and I hope you enjoy reading my ramblings.

Till next time, take care... Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment